Francesco Franchi’s perceptive book about the future of the news and media industries in our digital age.
In Designing News, award-winning editorial and infographics designer Francesco Franchi conveys his vision for the future of the news and media industries. He evaluates the fundamental changes that are taking place in our digital age in terms of consumer expectations and the way media is being used. The book then outlines the challenges that result and proposes strategies for traditional publishing houses, broadcasting companies, journalists, and designers to address them.
About Francesco Franchi
Designer. Art director IL / Il Sole 24 ORE, Journalist, Professor. Author of Designing News (Gestalten, 2013). Learn more
- Speaking Schedule 2016
- Here are some of the public events I’ll be speaking at over the next few months. Other events to be announced soon. Read more – ‘Speaking Schedule 2016’.
- Conference: What is Editorial Design?
- In previsione di una grande affluenza di pubblico, giovedì 14 gennaio 2016 la conferenza What is Editorial Design? si svolgerà in Aula Magna ai Tolentini Read more – ‘Conference: What is Editorial Design?’.
- Art Direction and the Press
- The twenty-first issue of the journal Graphisme en France has been released, published by the Centre national des arts plastiques (Cnap), centred on the subject of Art Direction and the Press. Read more – ‘Art Direction and the Press’.